As a non-profit agency, we are always in need of volunteers! There are a variety of ways you can help according to your availability and interests. You can serve as a:
- Victim Advocate (Hospital Accompaniment Program)
- Shelter Support
- Office Assistant (Filing & Other organizational tasks)
- Maintenance and Yardwork
- Support group babysitter (watch children while the mother is in support group)
- Court advocacy or
- Assist with special events & presentations
Critical Volunteer Needs:
- We are in need of Volunteer Victim Advocates to assist the Hospital Accompaniment team.
Please call 704-636-4718 Ext. 4 for more information.
- Handy with tools? Have some extra time on your hands? Our Shelter is in need of Volunteer Maintenance men!
To Become a Volunteer:
- Contact our Special Victims Program Manager (NeeCee Chunn) at 704-636-4718 Ext. 4
- Download our Volunteer Application by clicking here, fill it out, and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.