We are currently NOT taking any clothing donations.
- Gift Cards – Wal-Mart, K-Mart, & Dollar General
- Baby formula
- Baby Orajel
- Baby lotion
- Infant, child, and adult cold medicine
- Diapers (size 4 & 5)
- Pull-Ups all sizes
- Baby Wipes
- OTC Tylenol, ibuprofen, and allergy medicine
- Ethnic hair care products
- Liquid hand soap (anti-bacterial)
- Boxed facial tissues
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Laundry Detergent
- Dish detergent
- Pine Sol
- Lysol & Febreze spray
- Mops & brooms
- Paper towels
- Miscellaneous cleaning supplies
- Quart freezer bags
- Trash bags (13 & 30 gallon sizes)
- Used cell phones
- Batteries (all sizes)
- Tool Kits for women departing the shelter
- Twin & Queen Size Air Mattress with internal pumps and sheets
- Twin size bedding (sheet sets, blankets, & pillow cases)Non-perishable snack items
If you would like to help the Family Crisis Council empower victims in our community, please consider donating to us.
- You can donate through PayPal below or utilizing harness at the button above.
- You can write us a check made out to FCC. Please send your check to PO Box 50, Spencer, NC 28159.
- You can also designate funds to our account: Family Crisis Council fund #2926 with the Foundation For The Carolinas. You can contact the Foundation For The Carolinas at 800-973-7244
The Family Crisis Council is very grateful for the tremendous support we receive from our community. As a non-profit organization, it would be very difficult to help survivors of rape, incest, sexual assault or domestic violence rebuild their lives without this support.
We love gift cards, and be sure to take a look at our Wish Lists on the “Our Needs” page for specific items we’re looking for.
In-Kind items, excluding perishables, may be dropped off at our Community Office Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., located at 502 N. Long Street Salisbury, NC.
The Family Crisis Council is a 501-C-3 nonprofit organization. Your donations are tax deductible.
Please contact our Resource and Media Coordinator (704-754-5999 Ext. 205) with any questions about Donations!
Family Crisis Council Donation Information
Donations my be dropped of at 502 N. Long St. Salisbury, NC 28144 or for other arrangements call 704-754-5999 Ext. 205.
Although we appreciate every donation, there are some items that we are unable to accept. To see a copy of our needs list, scroll up to see the agency needs list.
For furniture and/or large amounts of clothing, please consider donating to The Nazareth Thrift Store located at 1800 E. Innes St. or The Salvation Army Thrift Store located at 521 Jake Alexander Blvd. W. Arrangements for local pick up from the Salvation Army can be made by calling 704-636-7587. Please let either store know you are donating on behalf of FCC so that our ladies can use vouchers there.
Please contact our Resource and Media Coordinator at 704-754-5999 Ext. 205 if you have any questions about a donation or how items will be used.